The Magazine Publishing program at Ryerson has a whole set of classes available in the Winter semester. Consider signing up for one to upgrade your skills and hire-ability in the new year. Remember that space is limited, so early enrollment is encouraged.
42-hour courses (January – April)
• The Business of Magazine Publishing, Mondays (instructor: D.B. Scott)
• Magazine Editing, Mondays (instructor: Penny Caldwell)
• Introduction to Magazine Design, Tuesdays (instructor: Jayne Finn)
• Magazine Writing, Wednesdays (instructor: Margaret Webb)
• Advanced Magazine Writing, Thursdays (instructor: David Hayes)
• Magazine Copy Editing, Wednesdays (instructor: Bernadette Kuncevicius)
Already working at a magazine? Contact Anne Grady (416.979.5180) or Charles Oberdorf (416.480.2750) to obtain a counselling slip, required for your first enrollment in the program.
Not working at a magazine? Go to ryerson.ca/ce/magazine for more information.