Canadian Magazine Industry News
20 February 2015, TORONTO
Spafax wins six NATJA awards
The NATJA awards honours the best travel writing, photography and promotion throughout the travel industry. Over 650 submissions were received this year from across the globe, and winners were announced on Feb. 11.
“This kind of recognition from travel journalism peers is a wonderful endorsement of the engaging and original multi-platform content that our teams are developing for the audiences of the leading global brands that we service,” Nino Di Cara, executive vice president, content marketing said.
- Photography: Cover Photo, Illustration, Gold: "Big Bold Baku," Fairmont Magazine
- Print: Luxury & Leisure Travel, Gold – Neal McLennan, “Fantasy Island,” Experience magazine
- Culinary Travel, Silver – Remy Scalza, "Perfecting Pinoy," Fairmont Magazine
Air Canada’s enRoute inflight publication led by editor-in-chief IIana Weitzman took home three awards:
- Inflight magazine, Gold – Air Canada’s enRoute, November 2013
- Culinary travel, Silver – Andrew Brathwaite, “Canada’s Best New Restaurants 2013,” Air Canada’s enRoute
- Travel series, magazine, Bronze – Sarah Staples, “The Frequent Flyer,” Air Canada’s enRoute
For a full list of winners, visit the NATJA website.
Most Recent News Comment
Most Recent Blog Comment
Most Read Stories