Canadian Magazine Industry News
5 June 2009, TORONTO
CMC announces new Terri DeRose Memorial Award at ACE Awards
The ACE Awards recognize and celebrate the excellent circulation work being done in the Canadian publishing industry.
This year's winners:
- The 2009 Marketer of the Year award went to Suzanne Phillips, senior director, multi-magazine sales at Rogers Publishing Inc.
- Kate Mills of Canadian House & Home won the $3,000 Caren King Scholarship.
- Sam Cohen, publisher of Canadian Running Magazine and Gripped Inc. won a Special Achievement Award.
- Heather Maxwell-Tufford of Cottage Life won a new Eco-Award
- Environmental Science Engineering won for best b-to-b campaign.
- Chatelaine won for the best consumer online campaign.
- Canadian Living had the best consumer offline campaign.
- The Beaver, Canada's history magazine, won for best retail promotion.
Most Recent News Comment
Most Recent Blog Comment
Most Read Stories