The December 2012 issue of Canadian Geographic
features a cover story on Polar Bears. I hope you Like It as much as I do.
Polar Bears are to Canadian Geographic what Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are to celebrity titles…i.e. sexy idols for their readers that really help sell copies.
This cover shows a mother Polar Bear with two adorable cubs in tow, staring us down. While the supporting sell lines may be a bit hard to read (all white drop out on ice and snow), the cover should still sell extremely well.
- Rule #2: Subject Matter Matters
- Rule #30: If it works, keep doing it
Check out these other great Polar Bear Covers:
- SIP Cover from 2010 was Best Seller that year…an increase of 16% better then the overall average in terms of units, and 121% better in newsstand revenue as a result of the $12.95 cover price
- December 1996 cover was the second best seller that year, and performed 18% better than the average of all other issues combined
- December 2005 cover was the second best seller that year, and perfomed 7% better than the average of all other issues combined