Mark your calendars: Publishing World, Nov. 17-19, Toronto
Exciting new technologies including print-on-demand, digital printing, inkjet and variable data printing offer new opportunities for publishers. These are among the features of Publishing World, a special market focus of the Print World show, taking place Nov. 17-19 at the Direct Energy Centre, Exhibition Place, Toronto.
Publishing World will appeal to publishers, production managers, designers and circulators with these highlights that extend beyond the new print technologies:
- Discover new stock photo resources including National Geographic Stock, Fotolia, and Shutterstock
- Learn about the latest green paper solutions from suppliers including Cascades, Tembec, Unisource, Sustainable Forestry Initiative and PEFC
- Sign up for Adobe training (including Digital Publishing System, ePub, CS6, and universal design) with Eliquo
- Find new display graphic suppliers for your publishing events
- Learn about the forthcoming changes to the national Mail Guide from Canada Post that "liberate the envelope" for direct-mail
- Attend the Mail Clinic and National Mail Forum seminars from the National Association of Major Mail Users
- Hear from Canada Post group president Jacques Côté at his keynote address
- Meet with new publication print providers
- See new digital printing machines in action including Kodak, Ricoh, Epson and MGI
- Purchase the new Pantone swatch books
- Check out the latest photography, video and image hardware from Vistek
Publishing World is produced by North Island Graphics Media, publisher of Masthead, Design Edge Canada
and Graphic Monthly Canada
. Save 50% and pre-register for only $9.00 for access to Publishing World, Print World and the Design City pavilion.
Visit and bookmark PublishingWorldShow.com
to stay up-to-date on show news as new features and exhibitors are added. Suppliers interested in exhibiting should contact email@example.com.