Welecome to another of our weekly round-ups of the best stories about magazines and publishing found elsewhere on the Internet.
This week, an Ad Age piece that breaks down where five print magazines are finding their revenue, a tribute to Chatelaine's retiring food editor, a feature on the all-important shelter magazine category and more.
- A tribute to Chatelaine's retiring food editor, Monda Rosenberg [Canadian Magazines]
- Daily XY gets relaunched [Marketing]
- As the economy and the housing market falter, can decor magazines remain standing? [Ryerson Review of Journalism]
- Where five print magazines are finding revenue [Advertising Age]
- "You are not undercutting your print product by publishing a website" [NoahBrier.com]
- Reader's Digest U.S. officially files for Chapter 11 [Folio:]