• Top five resources for folks making the transition from print to online, from Phillip Smith (via @kattancock)
• What would your copy wear? Tips on giving your cover letter the proper tone. (Hint: consider who your audience is.) From The Urban Muse.
• Wise words: "The only way to make a magazine better for the advertiser is to make it better for the reader." A sign on the wall at Western Horseman magazine. Through MrMagazine.com.
• How to persuade people (including your boss). From Smashing Magazine.
• Sometimes setting boundaries is the best way to come up with good/fresh ideas. Seth Godin on traction and friction.
• How to blog almost every day, from Chris Brogan.
Corinna vanGerwen is a freelance editor and writer. She has worked as senior editor at Style at Home, senior design editor at Cottage Life and is the former Canadian Director of Ed2010. She has also held the position of operations manager at a boutique PR agency, where she handled strategic planning and daily operations.