I subscribe to a lot of magazine site newsletters, and I keep a file of the ones whose subject lines I found extremely clickable, the ones I would have opened even if it weren’t my job. Here are some of my favourites – use them as inspiration for your own newsletter and article titles.
• The sexiest hair right now – try it! (Glamour)
• Six-minute salmon, organize your kitchen, 7 performance foods (Health)
• The 125 best foods for women (Women’s Health)
• The city’s 10 best dressed (Toronto Life)
• 5 simple outdoor decorating projects (Martha Stewart Living)
• I burned HOW many calories? (Runner’s World)
• Drop 10 lbs. by snacking (Women’s Health)
• Our best freeze-ahead recipes (Everyday Food)
• Best foods for runners (Runner’s World)
• Cut your breast cancer risk: A decade-by-decade guide and more (Health)
Would you open these?